Weâ€™re Ready For You To Get Started!
Our knowledge and experience become your career advantage.
First, weâ€™ll answer all your questions and get you acquainted with how we work. By filling out the Career Info Form
, you will supply valuable insight into your goals. Based on this information, one of our Team Leader will contact you and guide you through the next steps. Our support begins right then and there!
At Crye-Leike we are committed to transferring skill-sets to agents throughtout their careers to support you in the growth of your business.
Whether you are an experienced associate, a newly licensed associate you will learn what it takes to become successful in real estate sales from associates who have actually done it.
Ongoing State-of-the-Art Real Estate Training Programs for Crye-Leike Realtors:
- In-House Certification: The Certified Premier Properties Specialist designation (CPPS) is a highly specialized training course to enhance opportunities to list and sell more high-end properties.
- Quarterly Real Estate Meetings: Crye-Leike brings in nationally-recognized speakers and trainers to its quarterly meetings. This helps keep Crye-Leike associates up on the latest trends and developments in the real estate industry.
- Real Estate Expo: Crye-Leikeâ€™s Annual Real Estate Exposition, which attracts over 90 exhibitors, are designed to help you grow your real estate career. Opportunities such as these also provide a valuable forum for Crye-Leike sales associates to hear industry speakers, visit with representatives from the various corporate departments and to network with other sales associates.
- Weekly Sales Meetings: All of our offices conduct weekly sales meetings. This is a way for you to keep up-to-date on the latest office, industry and mortgage news. Some meetings also offer a training segment on a topic of interest to the office.
- Special Programs: We also offer various ongoing training programs in-house. These training sessions include topics on technology, relocation services, marketing, and more.